Web Production - Intern
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Web Production- Intern for our Brand Experience department. This position is based in our New York, NY office.
About the College Board
Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative education companies, the College Board is a mission-focused organization. This job requires a strong focus on improving educational opportunities and outcomes, particularly for disadvantaged students, in the context of a competitive business environment.
The College Board's Internship Program is an exciting chance to develop new skills while contributing to an organization that is committed to the transformation of education in America through college readiness for all students.
The Internship Program presents a unique opportunity to highly talented students who wish to develop strengths in core skills, and to obtain real-world work experience. The College Board is committed to our Internship Program and ensures that each student receives mentoring, experiences a variety of assignments that allow for collaboration with diverse groups across the organization, and focuses on defined deliverable.
- Engage in the College Board's work to increase access and opportunity for all students
- Duration: (8-10-week program)
- Location: New York, NY
- Start-date: June 1, 2020
- End-date: August 7, 2020
- Paid / Full-time internship
The College Board, a national educational organization, is conducting a search for Intern for the Brand Experience team in the Global Policy External Relations department (GPER). This position is based in our New York office.
Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative education companies, the College Board is a mission-focused organization, and powerful force in the lives of American students. To fulfill our purpose of clearing a path for students to own their future, we offer access, opportunity, and excellence to millions of students each year. Over the past five years, the College Board has been undergoing a transformation. We’ve redesigned the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, and many AP courses and exams, and we’ve introduced the PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, and Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy, all with great success.
Brand Experience (BX) team is responsible for digital and print design, user experience research and design, information architecture, and web production.
What you’ll do
Focus on a select number of internal user types (web producers, content strategists, and program sponsors) who are expected to use the Wiki space as a frequent source of information for how to use the Drupal profile.
- Quality Assurance testing for client web sites and projects
- General web page production using Drupal CMS tools
- Supporting the web producers with their day-to-day responsibilities
The Internship Program presents a unique opportunity to highly talented students who wish to develop strengths in core skills, and to obtain real-world work experience.
- A junior or rising senior enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS and Content Management Systems
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Precise attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Communications or Computer Science Major
Our mission is to clear a path for all students to own their future.
The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.