Specialist, Program Delivery
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Specialist, Program Delivery for our Springboard and Pre-Advanced Placement program. This position is based in our NY headquarters, but qualified remote candidates will be considered.
About the College Board
We are a mission-focused organization that believes that investing in education is investing in the future. From our earliest days, we have devoted ourselves to educational opportunity and achievement. We have promoted innovation, equity, and excellence for generations of students. We are advocates for children and parents; we empower teachers and educations, and we are a strong presence in thousands of schools and communities across the country through programs and services - the SAT, Advanced Placement (AP®) and Pre-AP are just a few. Our work falls broadly into four categories: College Readiness, College Connection & Success, Student Opportunities, and Advocacy.
Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative education companies, the College Board is a mission-focused organization. This job requires a strong focus on improving educational opportunities and outcomes, particularly of disadvantaged students, in the context of a competitive business environment.
SpringBoard/Pre-AP® is a rigorous academic program supplying curriculum to schools and school districts and is comprised of both day-to-day teaching methods and course work for SpringBoard English Language Arts and Math adopters, as well as a Pre-AP framework for over 12 courses. Students work using both printed consumable textbooks and interactive digital platforms for additional materials, assignments, practice lessons, quizzes, and assessments.
Specialist, Program Delivery will primarily be responsible for several key functions that are critical to the SpringBoard program’s ongoing operations, and to the success of its customers. The PDS is a key problem solver and contributor to ensuring seamless delivery of Pre-AP & SpringBoard products and services, as well as excellent customer service, for Pre-AP & SpringBoard customer accounts.
What you’ll do
- Program Delivery/Order Management for Service Tier 1 and 2 constituents (highest 20% Revenue within Region).
- Helps identify and implement process and technical improvements that will increase quality, speed and the overall effectiveness of the program delivery team
- Serves as main post-sales operational point of contact to the assigned Service Tier 1 and 2 SpringBoard accounts that to facilitate smooth delivery of SpringBoard products & services.
- Collaborates with Springboard Sales to manage renewal process for existing assigned customers, monitoring completion of critical activities, identifying potential risks, and providing direct customer support as needed.
- Helps lead the day-to-day data entry, proof and submission of SpringBoard book, materials, professional learning, and sample orders.
- Helps manage customer data and conduct quality assurance analyses to ensure data accuracy.
- Collaborates with customer and the SpringBoard Professional Learning team to support and manage the scheduling of Professional Learning workshops. Coordinates information flow for trainer assignments, attendee rosters, location information, and required materials.
- Works closely with the Senior Director to ensure Program Delivery effectiveness and adherence to the operational KPIs set at the beginning of each delivery cycle, such as signed contracts, order entry accuracy and turn-around-time, expedited shipping reduction, issue resolution turn-around-time, and purchase orders received.
- Helps identify ways to improve use of account management and fulfillment systems (Salesforce) that the team leverages to manage customer accounts and to fulfill orders.
- Must have the ability to work with various system and software applications, including order-taking and case management application.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven analytical and process improvement skills
- 4+ years of order management experience
- Experience working directly with a K-12 school, teaching at the middle- or high-school level, managing professional development, or experience with academic online training programs is a plus.
More about you
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A problem solver, with excellent judgment and the ability to view issues from multiple perspectives.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and thorough in your analyses.
- Able to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously in a fluid work environment.
- Able to utilize your strong customer service skills and work as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Persuasive and able to target your presentation style, written or oral, to different audiences.
- A self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Highly adaptable to new information, situations, or challenges and can work independently.
- Creative and able to come up with fresh approaches to tough business and operational problems.
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes up to four weeks of paid time off each year, comprehensive health insurance, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing professional development and training, and more.
Our mission is to clear a path for all students to own their future.
The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.