Digital Quality Assurance Specialist
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Digital Quality Assurance Specialist in the Global Policy & External Communication's Division. This position is based in our National Office, in New York City.
About the College Board
We are a mission focused organization that believes that investing in education is investing in the future. From our earliest days, we have devoted ourselves to educational opportunity and achievement. We have promoted innovation, equity and excellence for generations of students. We are advocates for children and parents; we empower teachers and educators; and we are a strong presence in thousands of schools and communities across the country through programs and services - the SAT, Advanced Placement (AP®) and Pre-AP are just few. Our work falls broadly into four categories: College Readiness, College Connection & Success, Student Opportunities and Advocacy.
About the position
The Digital Quality Assurance Specialist has primary responsibility for assuring that all College Board emails, text messages and automated projects are produced to the highest standard and delivered free of errors. Additionally, the Digital Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for managing the quarterly planning and ad-hoc intake process for the Digital Campaign Management team. This role will interact with various key stakeholders to managing demand, capacity and resourcing for the team. The QA specialist works within the Digital Campaign Management team and provides quality assurance reviews and input throughout the process including developing, personalizing, targeting, scheduling and launching email and text message campaigns. This role involves reviewing all College Board digital outbound campaigns for content and link accuracy, personalization, as well as email rendering.
- Partner with the Digital producers to understand key campaign parameters and inputs.
- Ensure all email and text message campaign processes are followed.
- Functional email and text message testing to confirm accuracy.
- Support production best practices and help ensure efficiency and accuracy of email and text message delivery.
- Ensure that emails and text messages are properly reviewed to meet brand guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 + years related experience in quality assurance and/or resource management.
- Familiarity with list management.
- Experience reviewing both technical and editorial processes for accuracy and overall quality.
- Knowledge and experience with quality assurance processes, procedures or techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in working in email and SMS marketing preferred.
- Experience working with UMT360 is a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Experience working with Litmus is a plus.
- Certification or documented training in quality assurance processes and procedures is a plus.
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Highly organized and experienced in handling multiple projects, with attention to detail and command of project specifications; ability to set priorities, manage workload during peak periods and attain goals.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong focus toward excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customer schedules.
- Ability to understand complex projects and workflows.
- Strong organizational skills.
We offer our employees an outstanding benefits package, which includes 4 weeks of paid time off, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and ongoing professional development and training.
If you are interested in joining the College Board in this position and you meet our qualifications, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a portfolio of your work through our Careers page at www.collegeboard.org/careers
The College Board’s mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. We are a not-for-profit membership organization committed to excellence and equity in education. Among our best-known products are the SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, and Advanced Placement Program®. The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.