HR Data Analyst - Contractor
About the College Board
We are a mission focused organization that believes that investing in education is investing in the future. From our earliest days, we have devoted ourselves to educational opportunity and achievement. We have promoted innovation, equity and excellence for generations of students. We are advocates for children and parents; we empower teachers and educators; and we are a strong presence in thousands of schools and communities across the country through programs and services - the SAT, Advanced Placement (AP®) and Pre-AP are just few. Our work falls broadly into four categories: College Readiness, College Connection & Success, Student Opportunities and Advocacy.
Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative education companies, the College Board is a mission-focused organization. This job requires a strong focus on improving educational opportunities and outcomes, particularly for disadvantaged students, in the context of a competitive business environment.
The HR Data Analyst will function in a role supporting the Human Resources team. Your duties include collecting and reporting on compliance, training and recruitment data. As the analyst, you will be the point person to maintain, report, and reconcile the information provided. You will work closely with HR leadership to ensure accurate data collection and manage reporting.
- Identify, analyze and interpret transaction trends, patterns and anomalies
- Build and maintain, daily, weekly dashboards in Power BI for the management team
- Develop ad-hoc SQL queries
- Conducts needs analysis, determines project specifications, and identifies solutions to business challenges.
- Compiles business data using industry specific knowledge to gain insight into a business organization and operating structure.
- Define process improvement opportunities based on data trends
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Oracle, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI
- Adept at Query writing, presenting findings
- Familiarity with Python, Java, ETL frameworks is an asset
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, Information Management, Mathematics or relevant field is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving aptitude
Our mission is to clear a path for all students to own their future. The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.