Associate Website Director – SAT Web Content
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for an Associate Website Director – SAT Web Content. This position can be based out of New York, NY.
This mid-level position leads the daily work to manage the SAT Suite of Assessments website for students and educators. The Associate Director works with numerous stakeholders, including Communications and Marketing, SAT program, and software developers, and coordinates the delivery of updates and enhancements to the website to ensure content is always accurate so students and educators receive the information they need. A successful candidate will have strong communication skills, will be self-motivated and highly organized, and is able to balance and prioritize competing demands.
- Serve as the coordinator and manager of the SAT Suite of Assessments website to ensure students and educators receive the information they need.
- Develop and maintain highly collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Work with stakeholders to take in requests and convert them into business requirements.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize updates so work is delivered on time.
- Ensure updates receive proper internal review, meet accessibility requirements, and improve user experience.
- Incorporate Agile methodologies to groom work, plan sprints, conduct demos, and continuously improve processes based on team and program feedback.
- Serve as website product owner working with Communications and Marketing on larger projects, including transitioning the website to an upgraded content management framework. This includes providing planning and timeline input, managing the existing site while simultaneously migrating to the new version, and remaining mindful that the migration does not cause impacts to users.
- Serve as a subject matter expert by understanding SAT Suite of Assessments key events, policies, and dates and incorporate this knowledge into daily work.
- Track and analyze site metrics to develop recommendations that can be shared with product managers and senior leadership.
- Participate in Business Applications team meetings and team projects, including assisting the team with tracking and analyzing metrics for other applications managed by the team.
- Review and provide feedback on print, web and email collateral that support the business applications team.
Works closely with SAT and PSAT-Related program product management teams, SAT and PSAT-Related program publications team, Communications and Marketing, software engineers, and Brand Experience teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in marketing or product/project management, or in a related field.
- Candidate should be comfortable analyzing and understanding data.
- Candidate should be a good critical thinker with experience setting processes that require stakeholder review and sign off.
- Expertise with Agile methodology is a plus.
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Ideal candidate is a proactive and positive self-starter.
- Can set priorities and attain goals and is able to reprioritize based on evolving business conditions.
- Can effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously and manage complex projects to successful completion.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and works collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has good presentation skills and can effectively convey ideas with different levels of management.
- Computer literacy required including Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence software is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and Google Data Studio is a plus.
We offer our employees an outstanding benefits package which includes 4 weeks of paid time off, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement and ongoing professional development and training.
If you are interested in joining the College Board in this position and you meet our qualifications, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a brief, introductory cover letter through our Careers page at https://www.collegeboard.org/about/careers/job-listings
The College Board’s mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. We are a not-for-profit membership organization committed to excellence and equity in education. Among our best-known products are the SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, and Advanced Placement Program®. The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.