Associate Director, Diversity Talent Acquisition
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for an Associate/Director, Diversity Recruiter for our Human Resources department. This position is based in our New York, NY office.
Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative education companies, the College Board is a mission-focused organization. This job requires a strong focus on improving educational opportunities and outcomes, particularly for disadvantaged students, in the context of a competitive business environment.
The Director, Diversity Recruiter will partner with the Head of Talent Acquisition and the HR Business Partners to determine the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion recruitment plan and strategies. The Director, Diversity Recruiter will research and recommend partnerships, events, and tools that deliver impact and support our DEI initiatives. The ideal candidate will have full cycle recruitment experience, including sourcing and pipe-lining, and will bring a healthy mix of relationship building, strategic thinking, creativity, and executional excellence to the team.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Human Resources team and work on designing and implementation of DEI initiatives with a focus on recruitment and retention.
- Create and execute research and sourcing strategies to identify top talent of diverse backgrounds and skill-sets.
- Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage talent.
- Source, recruit and report results against the DEI hiring plans.
- Analyze workforce data, identify trends and track diversity metrics to drive impactful outcome.
- Promote and expand the employee referral and alumni referral networks and build College Board recruitment brand in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with specific experience as a Diversity Recruiter or HR Business Partner supporting diversity strategy and initiatives.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and experience leveraging data to diagnose opportunities and drive solutions. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, consult with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes up to four weeks of paid time off each year, comprehensive health insurance, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing professional development and training, and more.
Our mission is to clear a path for all students to own their future.
The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required.