AP Educator Support Delivery Associate, AP Educator Support Delivery
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for an AP Educator Support Delivery Associate, AP Educator Support Delivery. This position can be based out of New York, NY.
The College Board is a mission-focused organization. In this role you will work across a variety of digital educational products to form user-friendly interfaces for our audiences, students and education professionals.
Advanced Placement (AP®) is a rigorous academic program built on the commitment, passion and hard work of students and educators from secondary schools and higher education. With 38 courses in a wide variety of subject areas, AP provides willing and academically prepared high school students with the opportunity to study and learn at the college level. Learn more at https://www.collegeboard.org/.
As a member of the Advanced Placement Educator Support team, the Delivery Associate will manage the day-to-day operations for consultants and reviewers, focused on high quality and efficient delivery of the AP Professional Development and Course Audit annual cycles. The Delivery Associate will manage reviewer and workshop consultant recruitment, training, and performance as well as the development of teacher and reviewer resources to support course document submission and review processes required for AP course authorization. The Delivery Associate will also manage the execution of learning events by assigning consultants, monitoring event evaluations, and conducting required follow-up to address both performance and operational issues. The Delivery Associate will manage all consultant and reviewer communications, including the online communities, and will serve as the liaison between internal subject-matter experts and consultants in their respective disciplines. In addition, the Delivery Associate will execute protocols for ongoing process evaluation and make recommendations to senior leadership to improve the quality of supports and resources for participating teachers, administrators, and reviewers.
What you’ll do
Workshop Consultant and Reviewer Project Management
- Manage the annual reviewer cycle (including recruitment, contracting, orientation and training, certification, calibration sessions and performance monitoring and management) as well as document review processes.
- Conduct an annual review of consultant’s endorsement status and notify consultants of any changes.
- Evaluate consultant capacity for discipline-specific professional development events annually, make recommendations for recruitment to further diversify the consultant pool and implement policy changes to support those recommendations.
Communications and Operations
- Implement annual reviewer communication plans incorporating messaging as needed from divisional and organizational announcements and communications.
- Assign consultants for AP professional development events in specified discipline(s), ensuring consultants have current materials and information required for the assigned event.
- Manage the discipline-specific Consultant Community and Google Drive by ensuring timely, relevant information is posted.
- Manage the discipline-specific audit reviewer queues to ensure teachers receive accurate feedback within 60 days.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication channels with Curriculum and Instruction staff.
- Manage all consultant communications to ensure they are on a reoccurring schedule, are clear and are saved in a place easily accessible.
- Facilitate discussion between internal and external subject matter experts to ensure understanding of established processes.
- Monitor assigned subject specific Online Teacher Communities to address all teacher inquiries and concerns related to the AP Course Audit and Professional Development.
- Respond to and resolve questions and issues in a timely manner escalated to Director of Operations.
- Provide direct support via email and phone to individual educators who require additional assistance with syllabus development and submission.
- Periodically review and recommend updates to web content as well as educator and reviewer resources to support syllabus development, submission, and review.
- Synthesize and provide data related to course document review, reviewer management, and reviewer performance to internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Inform and periodically review the informational content available to constituents through a variety of communication channels including: course audit website, email boxes, FAQs, email blasts, and client support scripts to ensure accuracy.
- Schedule and manage the work of internal service units and external vendors to execute periodic revisions to web content and educator and reviewer support resources.
- Convene and facilitate teams of internal and external subject matter experts in the creation of teacher, reviewer and workshop resources to support AP course documentation development, review, and approval.
- Inform and deploy periodic reviewer and workshop consultant satisfaction surveys and synthesize the feedback and data into presentations and recommendations for Senior leadership regarding process improvements.
- Analyze course audit reviewer performance data and reviewer feedback to optimize reviewer alignment and inform revisions to teacher and reviewer resources.
- Monitor course audit submission and review data and educator feedback to identify and enact system, process, and content improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years directly related work experience also required
- Experience with vendor management is preferred
- Experience working with databases
More about you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills/commitment to team-building
- Ability to manage complex projects to successful completion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and initiate work in response to organizational needs.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong research, analysis, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong technical skills; computer literacy, including the full suite of Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of College Board programs
- Skills in process and procedure development and implementation
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously
We offer our employees an outstanding benefits package which includes 4 weeks of paid time off, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement and ongoing professional development and training.
If you are interested in joining the College Board in this position and you meet our qualifications, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a brief, introductory cover letter through our Careers page at https://www.collegeboard.org/about/careers/job-listings
The College Board’s mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. We are a not-for-profit membership organization committed to excellence and equity in education. Among our best-known products are the SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, and Advanced Placement Program®. The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.