Information Security Intern
Founded in 1900, the College Board was created to expand access to higher education. Today, we are a mission-driven, not-for-profit membership organization made up of over 6,000 of the world’s leading colleges, schools, and other educational organizations. Through our programs and initiatives we challenge all students to own their future by practicing hard and taking advantage of every opportunity they earn.
Each year, the College Board helps more than seven million students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the SAT® and the Advanced Placement Program®. The organization also serves the education community through research and advocacy on behalf of students, educators and schools.
College Board is seeking qualified technical interns for our Summer 2019 session. This will be a paid internship in our Reston, VA office.
The College Board's Internship Program is an exciting chance to develop new skills while contributing to an organization that is committed to the transformation of education in America through college readiness for all students. Interns will be given real hands on work that will make an impact on the College Board and in turn the future of students across the country.
Internships will be available across the IT organization in areas including:
- Information Security
- Cybersecurity/Information Security program or security related experience
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Desire to learn, explore and be challenged
- Interest in working for a mission-oriented, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving education
The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required.