Specialist, Order Management & Program Delivery
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Specialist, Program Delivery for our Springboard and Pre-Advanced Placement program. This position is based in our NY headquarters, but qualified remote candidates will be considered. The ideal candidate has 3 years of Customer Service experience. In this role this individual will serve as main post-sales operational point of contact to the assigned constituents to facilitate smooth delivery of products & services.
SpringBoard/Pre-AP® is a rigorous academic program supplying curriculum to schools and school districts and is comprised of both day-to-day teaching methods and course work for SpringBoard English Language Arts and Math adopters, as well as a Pre-AP framework for over 9 courses. Students work using both printed consumable textbooks and interactive digital platforms for additional materials, assignments, practice lessons, quizzes, and assessments.
Specialist, Program Delivery will primarily be responsible for several key functions that are critical to the SpringBoard/Pre-AP programs ongoing operations, and to the success of its customers. The Program Delivery Specialists (PDS) is a key problem solver and contributor to ensuring seamless delivery of SpringBoard’s products and services, as well as excellent customer service, for SpringBoard/Pre-AP customer accounts.
What you’ll do
- Program Delivery/Order Management for larger constituents (highest 20% Revenue within a Region).
- Helps identify and implement process and technical improvements that will increase quality, speed and the overall effectiveness of the program delivery process and team
- Serves as main post-sales operational point of contact to the assigned constituents to facilitate smooth delivery of products & services.
- Collaborates with Sales to manage renewal process for existing assigned customers, monitoring completion of critical activities, identifying potential risks, and providing direct customer support as needed.
- Helps lead the day-to-day data entry, proof and submission of books, materials, professional learning, and sales samples.
- Helps manage customer data and conduct quality assurance analyses to ensure data accuracy.
- Collaborates with customer and the Professional Learning team to support and manage the scheduling of workshops. Coordinates information flow for trainer assignments, attendee rosters, location information, and required materials.
- Works closely with the Senior Director to ensure Program Delivery effectiveness and adherence to the operational KPIs set at the beginning of each delivery cycle, such as signed contracts, order entry accuracy and turn-around-time, expedited shipping reduction, issue resolution turn-around-time, and purchase orders received.
- Helps identify ways to improve use of account management and fulfillment systems (Salesforce) that the team leverages to manage customer accounts and to fulfill orders.
- Must have the ability to work with various system and software applications, including order-taking and case management application.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven analytical and process improvement skills
- 3+ years of order management and/or customer support experience
- Experience working directly with a K-12 school, teaching at the middle- or high-school level, managing professional development, or experience with academic online training programs is a plus.
More about you
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A problem solver, with excellent judgment and the ability to view issues from multiple perspectives.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and thorough in your analyses.
- Able to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously in a fluid work environment.
- Able to utilize your strong customer service skills and work as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Persuasive and able to target your presentation style, written or oral, to different audiences.
- A self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Highly adaptable to new information, situations, or challenges and can work independently.
- Creative and able to come up with fresh approaches to tough business and operational problems.
We offer our employees an outstanding benefits package, which includes 4 weeks of paid time off, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement and ongoing professional development and training.
If you are interested in joining the College Board in this position and you meet our qualifications, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a brief, introductory cover letter through our Careers page at www.collegeboard.org/careers
The College Board’s mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. We are a not-for-profit membership organization committed to excellence and equity in education. Among our best-known products are the SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, and Advanced Placement Program®. The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.