The College Board is conducting a search for an Executive Assistant. This position is based in our New York City headquarters and reports to the General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer.
The College Board is a not for profit membership organization that combines over a century of experience, worldwide name recognition, unrivaled reach and mission-driven ambition to clear a path for all students to own their future.
Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative education companies in the world, the College Board helps more than seven million students a year prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the SAT, PSAT and the Advanced Placement Program.
What you’ll do
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to C-Level executives: organizes calendars and schedules meetings; handles travel arrangements and files expense reports, responds to internal and 3rd party inquiries; prepares and manages documents and reports; prepares PowerPoint presentations; executes special projects, as needed; and more. Provides limited administrative support to the the Division: organizes large meetings or events; handles travel arrangements occasionally; and executes projects, as needed.
BA or equivalent combination of education and experience required plus a minimum of 3 years of directly related experience in a professional work environment.
More about you
- Outstanding administrative, organizational and computer skills; expert use of MS Office Suite and willing to learn other software as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the position; a dependable and trustworthy colleague
- Ability to maintain tact with a high degree of professionalism in difficult situations
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information
- Superior communication skills including writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity and scope with ease
- Excellent customer service orientation; ability and willingness to solve problems and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment, and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of Concur and ADP is a plus.
This position is subject to a background check.